Supply Chain Management Certification
Certificate in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Deliverables:
- Study material couriered to your address
- Additional book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- Pre and Post assignments
- Dummy projects for your practice
- Supply Chain Management Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
This training examines SCM issues within the context of logistics. It will help in giving a new perspective to the traditional courses on logistics and will augment the courses on SCM.
IMC Supply Chain Management Certification (SCM) course is a scientifically designed course which intends to impart the knowledge related to various aspects of Supply Chain Management. Academically, it prepares you for global degrees in SCM from APICS CPIM, USA. This is an elaborate course in which the details of the supply chain, its elements, its dependencies and solution designs will be taught. This course will cover the basics of Supply chain, the factors that impact it, the tools that are used to improve its performance and inventory optimization. The attendees will be able to understand, design, develop and implement supply chain solutions after undergoing this course. Further, it facilitates preparation for CSCA (Certified Supply Chain Associate course) and CSCS (Certified supply chain specialist course).
Supply Chain Management Certification Training program can improve delegates understanding of foreign markets, through which much of the import and export activities take place in the supply chain, as well as how to measure the supply chain for the sake of management and optimization. In addition to supply chain management training, courses in management and customer service are valuable for delegates to continue their professional development.
Part I: Supply Chain Logistics Management
Chapter 1. 21St Century Supply Chains
Chapter 2. Logistics
Chapter 3. Customer Accommodation
Chapter 4. Procurement And Manufacturing
Chapter 5. Information Technology Framework
Part II: Supply Chain Logistics Operations
Chapter 6. Inventory
Chapter 7. Transportation Infrastructure
Chapter 8. Transportation Operations
Chapter 9. Warehousing
Chapter 10. Packaging And Materials Handling
Chapter 11. Operational Integration
Part III: Supply Chain Logistics Design
Chapter 12. Global Strategic Positioning
Chapter 13. Network Integration
Chapter 14. Logistics Design And Operational Planning
Part IV: Supply Chain Logistics Administration
Chapter 15. Relationship Development And Management
Chapter 16. Operational, Financial And Social Performance
From the course:
This course prepares you for global degrees in SCM from APICS CPIM, USA. This course facilitates preparation for CSCA (Certified Supply Chain Associate course) and CSCS (Certified supply chain specialist course).
It’s clear that there are many benefits of supply chain management Certification, but what exactly are those benefits?
Effective SCM achieves more accurate information, along with the ability to carry out better sales forecasting. Other benefits include building stronger partnerships and supplier networks, balancing out supply and demand, improving business plans and working strategies, predicting transportation requirements, planning daily operations of the company, creating streamlined inventory management and removing irrelevant elements. While all organizations have supply chain processes of varying degrees, it is important to understand, identify and implement each stage with careful consideration. Variables including the size of the organization and the type of product manufactured affect SCM components, so understanding the most critical business discipline in the world today will greatly benefit you, your business and your bottom line.
From the workshop:
- 24 hours of comprehensive training
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the Logistics and supply chain method
- 3-month free online access to high-quality audio-video lectures
- Training content designed by industry practitioner having 25+ years of work experience.
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry-based case studies and revision kit
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer with a real-life practical scenario
This IMC program is designed for high-potential executives, directors, and managers.
Participants should have at least five years of managerial experience in a decision-making capacity in any functional area. Participants are expected to complete assigned readings and case studies. Active classroom participation is anticipated.
- Logistics and supply chain professionals, managers and directors
- Professionals responsible for consulting or teaching the supply chain function
- Individuals working with Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) systems
- He is an IIT alumnus and has more than 40 years of experience which includes 32 years working for L&T group. His last position with L&T was as Head of Procurement.
- His overall experience includes 16 years of training experience with a specialty in Supply chain, TQM, including training assignments across India.
- He has been associated with leading manufacturing companies and conglomerates across India and had trained from junior to senior level management.
He has been conducting various programs on:
- Supply Chain – SCM Optimization, Local & Global Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Vendor Development & Management, Best Practices in Negotiation Techniques, LEAN Concepts in Procurement, How to negotiate with Monopoly Suppliers etc.
- Quality Systems – 7 Quality Tools, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, ISO Awareness, Procurement Audit, QMS in Procurement, 5-S and KAIZEN
- Management & Soft Skills – Motivational & Behavioural, Leadership Effectiveness, Customer Service and Delight, CRM, Total Quality Service, Business Communications, Grooming & Etiquttes etc.
- A company run by the renowned and award-winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same, we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India, and Europe. The training courses are globally recognized and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioners and have served a dignitary positions in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: IMC believes and continuously strives for the highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting-edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.