Total Quality Management Certification
Total Quality Management Deliverables:
- Access to E-learning, high-quality module based content
- Additional E-Book for practical knowledge and assignments
- Case study, Exam tips, References and Evaluation notes
- Trainer support via mail & Telephone
- Sample questions for preparation
- 30+ Tools and analysis templates for project practice
- Projects for your practice – Project Scenario, Data and Analysis
- Certification exam anytime within the course duration
- Certification for candidates scoring more than 50% marks in the exam
Quality management involves the process of initiating and maintaining quality across the organization. This training program helps the candidates in understanding the basics for accomplishing utmost customer satisfaction in the lowest possible cost, deliver quality products, improve process quality and set up a world-class system for managing quality. This course facilitates,
To give orientation on Total Quality Management (TQM) and associated elements for driving Business / Operational Excellence and process improvement initiatives in their organizations·
To give orientation on total quality control (TQC) tools and Just in time (JIT) methodology.
- To demonstrate deploying TQM philosophy does require integrated organizational approach through involving people, and solving problems.
A disciplined, data‐driven approach, it eliminates defects in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service. Quality management, therefore, uses quality assurance and control of processes as well as products to achieve more consistent quality.
ISEL Global’s Total Quality Management Certification course make you understand the fundamentals in achieving maximum customer satisfaction at the lowest overall cost, focus on delivering a quality product or service by improving your processes, or set up a world-class quality management system.
Evolution of TQM
Definitions of quality
The Quality Management System
The Quality Movement
TQM concept and system
The Cost of Quality (COQ
TQM tools and Techniques
Seven Tools of Quality
New Seven Tools – Management Tools
Statistical Quality Control
Quality Function Deployment
Just in Time (JIT)
TQM principles and strategies
Customer focus including an overview of Kano model
Process Improvement and Total Involvement
Quality Management strategies
The quality movement
Contributions of quality gurus (Shewart, Deming, Juran, Crosby, Ishikawa and Taguchi)
Poka Yoke (Shingo)
Managing key processes, steps in process improvement
Measuring process improvements, and performance measures
Benchmarking for TQM
Quality Management Systems – ISO series
Global Quality and International Quality awards – Baldridge, Deming Prize, others
From the course:
The domain of quality management includes various organizational processes that help in determining the quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities. Basically, there are three steps involved in a project quality management:
• Quality Planning
• Quality Assurance
• Quality Control
The following are direct and indirect benefits that total quality management (TQM) can offer organizations:
- Strengthened competitive position
- Adaptability to changing or emerging market conditions and to environmental and other government regulations
- Higher productivity
- Enhanced market image
- Elimination of defects and waste
- Reduced costs and better cost management
- Higher profitability
- Improved customer focus and satisfaction
- Increased customer loyalty and retention
- Increased job security
From the workshop:
- Learn the principles and philosophy behind the TQM, Six Sigma
- Dummy projects by trainers to understand the working of projects
- Experienced and expert trainers to help you throughout the program, and also to help in career enhancement
- Downloadable e-book
- Industry-based case studies
- High-quality webinars and videos for the in-depth understanding of methods
- High-quality training from an experienced trainer
ISEL Global Total Quality Management Certification can be taken up by any professional seeking for a career growth in the Quality sector. Any experienced or fresh candidates can take up the course, as this course adds a greater value on their resumes. Any individual looking forward to improving their hands on Lean concepts can also take up this course.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for total quality management certification course. Any professionals who have knowledge on quality aspects and have worked on process improvements can opt for total quality management course.
An indicative list of participants in our Green Belt program could include:
- Financial/business analyst
- Commodity manager
- Project manager
- Quality manager
- Business development manager
- Manufacturing process engineer
- Continuous improvement director
- Business managers or consultants
- Project manager/Program Manager
- Director or VP of operations
- CEO, CFO, CTO
On successful completion of the course and course requisites, a candidate will receive Internationally accredited Certified Total Quality Management certification.
This course offers TQM Certification Validation Tool for Employers
Your TQM Certification Validation Tool can be used by employers, clients, and other stakeholders to validate the authenticity of your CTQM Certifications you have received. Using the programming code located on your certified CTQM certification, one can see all your training and certification details online.
25+ years of experience, Lean & Six Sigma Transformation Leader, TQM Consultant, and Agile Coach.
- SPC4 (SAFe Program Consultant 4.6), Scaled Agile Academy
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2015 (Intertek)
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (Lic no.: 6142; 2007, 2010,2013,2016)
- IBM Certified Lean Coach, 2011
- IBM Certified Lean Master, 2012
More steam IBM University Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Certified Scrum Developer (Cert no: 72063)
- Certified Scrum Master (Cert no: 76017)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (Cert no: 82980)
- Certified Kanban Management Professional – Lean Kanban University (UK)
- A company run by the renowned and award-winning team. Member of the company is awarded prestigious awards like President Award. All members are IIT & IIM alumni and have done remarkable work in the field of education.
- Our proven training and coaching methodology have set us apart from the competition. We focus on delivering up to date and complete knowledge to our learners. For the same, we have started One 2 One learning method under Trainer At Home mode of learning.
- 65+ Countries: Our proven training methodology is available all around the globe. Our courses have met the satisfaction of individuals as well as corporate across countries that include US, APAC, Middle East, India, and Europe. The training courses are globally recognized and are prepared to keep in mind the International education standards.
- 100+ certified world-class instructors: Our large faculty of experienced trainers are industry practitioners and have served a dignitary positions in global MNCs. The knowledge imparted by faculty are highly practical and world class.
- Global Accreditations: Courses provided are aligned with globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, American Society of Quality USA, Scrum Alliance, APMG, EC Council, GARP, CompTIA, IIBA, AXELOS, (ISC)²® and others.
- Service: IMC believes and continuously strives for the highest customer satisfaction level. We offer post assistance service to our clients for 6 six months after they complete their training. We continuously guide our client for career enhancement.
- 500+ Organizations: We have satisfactorily met the requirements of over 500 organizations, and they include some of the popular names such as TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, BOA, Times Group, Samsung and many others.
- 150+ Courses: We provide cutting-edge solutions through a variety of training formats (Classroom, At Home, and Online). Our customized training course is available across multiple business units including Project Management, Quality Management, Agile Management, IT and IT Security, Big Data, technology and a lot more.